Fire Protection System Designer (AutoCAD)
Work at FPC Risk as Fire Protection System Designer
- Get a job with a lot of variety, right in the center of current events around technology, safety, and sustainability.
- Work at a company packed with energy, connecting decades of experience with a pioneering role in its field. All while continuously striving for innovation to stay on top of the market.
- Gain access to flexibility, confidence, and real opportunities for professional success and development.
- Enter a close-knit team in a horizontal-structured company, valuing participation.
- Receive maximum flexibility and freedom in shaping your job, step into a custom-fit career trajectory.
- Enjoy ownership over your schedule, work-life balance, and mobility while planning your projects.
- Experience teamwork and mutual learning, trust, and support on both the technical and the human level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Drafting as-built drawings
- Creating layout drawings, isometrics, P&ID's
- Executing small projects
- Participating in large projects
- Performing hydraulic calculations
- Measuring and designing piping systems and fire protection systems
- Experience with or potential to perform the above tasks
- Very good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Experience with piping design (or sprinkler systems) is a plus
- Knowledge Microstation a plus
- Language: Dutch & English
Send your resume and letter of application to