Fire Risk Consultant
Work at FPC Risk as Fire Risk Consultant
- Get a job with a lot of variety, right in the center of current events around technology, safety, and sustainability.
- Work at a company packed with energy, connecting decades of experience with a pioneering role in its field. All while continuously striving for innovation to stay on top of the market.
- Gain access to flexibility, confidence, and real opportunities for professional success and development.
- Enter a close-knit team in a horizontal-structured company, valuing participation.
- Receive maximum flexibility and freedom in shaping your job, step into a custom-fit career trajectory.
- Enjoy ownership over your schedule, work-life balance, and mobility while planning your projects.
- Experience teamwork and mutual learning, trust, and support on both the technical and the human level.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As a Fire Risk Consultant, carrying out fire safety investigations, risk analysis and/or fire safety engineering and design projects is your responsibility. You work closely with your Project Team and the COO.
Commercial: visiting customers, selling projects, making proposals and giving presentations, follow-up
Project management, follow-up and monitoring
- Conducting and delivering fire safety studies
- Analysis of national and international fire codes and standards
- Risk analysis and assessment
- Building safety
- Project budgeting engineering and design of fire detection and protection systems
- Verification and quality control of technical calculations and design
- Task assignment and monitoring timing delivery subprojects
- As a sounding board and point of contact for fellow engineers in the field of projects
- Ensure smooth internal cooperation between different project teams.
- Coaching and managing engineers and designers in projects
- Projectimplementatie & quality control
- You are passionate about fire prevention,chemical processes, buildings, the technical and advisory aspects and emergency management.
- You have a minimum of 5 years in the sector and you have a master's degree in Industrial Sciences, Chemistry, Energy, Fire Safety, Electromechanics (or something in that direction).
- You are our ideal candidate if it turns out that your colleagues describe you as:
- Analytical and technical;
- practical and solution-oriented • communicative, accurate • proactive and customer-oriented,
- fluent Dutch and English (also in writing)
What do we offer?
A market-based salary with extralegal benefits such as a mobile phone, laptop, mobility package, car, lease bike over time.
We offer a challenging career in an innovative company. Our company culture can be described as informal, pragmatic, positive and dynamic.
Real development opportunities within the job
Variation in sector, location and daily activities
Trust and ambition