Fire Risk Consulting
Your organization has a unique fire risk profile, as does every organization. That’s why FPC Risk firmly believes in a risk-based approach, while integrating corporate, legal, and insurance requirements. Whether you manage a long-running facility or just started a grassroots project, FPC Risk provides the necessary guidance.
Thanks to our innovative approach combined with a vast amount of practical experience, you can count on quality fire safety solutions, both technical, operational, and financial.
Our advice has helped thousands of companies worldwide to develop cost-effective fire safety solutions. Whichever industry you operate in, together we define how much fire safety is too much for your needs, and how little is not enough.
Our fire risk consultants
- provide the necessary guidance for you to navigate through all complex requirements and guidelines.
- act as the missing link between your company’s management, the engineering staff or contractors, fire officials, insurers, and architect firms.
Fire Risk Consulting – the scope of our services
Our consultants manage the necessary aspects for developing a successful fire safety concept.
You can expect:
- help in acquiring building permits,
- qualitative and quantitative fire risk assessment,
- fire investigations,
- development of your corporate fire safety philosophy,
- support during negotiations with authorities, insurers, and other stakeholders,
- life and fire safety due diligence services,
- consulting on both international and local fire codes,
- project management,
- budget estimates development,
- fire risk GAP analysis to meet corporate and legal requirements.