Lanxess AG is a German specialty chemicals company based in Cologne, Germany that was founded in 2004 via the spin-off of the chemicals division and parts of the polymers business from Bayer AG.
In 2016, the company began to focus on the market for additives for lubricants and fire retardants by acquiring Chemtura and placing its rubber business into a joint venture with Aramco.
FPC Risk's tasks:
- Fire protection study for PA unit
- Fire protection study for extension NH3 unit
- Fire risk analysis sulphur storage tank
- Fire risk analysis butylene spheres
- Fire safety study of laboratory building
- Fire safety study on the increased storage of butylene during the maintenance shutdown
- Development of a crisis & emergency management organisation for 3 sites in the Port of Antwerp
- Training & exercising of the crisis & emergency management teams
Other Petrochemical & Chemical references